Provide anonymous recognition ID that can alert in case of breach.
No risk of pictures leaking out- hacker free
Personal authorization to enter a specific zone
Multiple places controlled with one registration
Provide anonymous recognition ID that can alert in case of a breach in the most private areas if needed, including school toilets, detecting if unknown people or penetrators have entered.
- No risk of pictures leaking out- hacker free
- Allowing approved people to enter a specific zone
- Alarming if unapproved people entering or inside
- Physical access to personnel without the need to touch
- Multiple places controlled with one registration
- Actions can be done according to each individual identified person
Due to the system capabilities, a security home alarm will operate and identify unknown persons. This means that people that are not registered will not be able to enter or be in a restricted zone.
In addition, caretakers and other personnel can enter only at specific times without triggering the alarm, therefore personnel management in restricted zones can be created, triggering alarms when every needed.
The System can also register working hours of help/cleaner/caretaker and report to the system owner.
The system is using a non-hackable solution that eliminates the risk of pictures privacy issue, so you can use it anywhere even in the most secured areas.
By using very low bandwidth the system almost does not impact internet connections.